SAP, FI, ERP, CO, FICO, Technical, Project, Analyst, Configuration, Financial, Controlling, Senior, Consultant
Montash have been exclusively engaged by one of the top four global management consultancy's embarking on large SAP transformation projects and are seeking to acquire a Senior FICO Consultant / Analyst who will be responsible for Global SAP Finance Projects from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP FICO designer or developer background with experience in configuring, template design, roll-out, go-live and testing.
The SAP Finance / FICO Consultant will have progressed from a global consultancy or a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for designing complex SAP FICO solutions designed for a single template. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Engaging with the Global Finance functions to gather business requirements
- Ability to take Finance Requirements and design SAP FICO Solution fit for purpose
- Oversea and guide supplier and if need be configure SAP FICO developments
- Progressing from an SAP FICO Design background with cross-module integration experience
- SAP Finance Functional knowledge within a global environment
- Multiple end-end project lifecycle experience within SAP FICO
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a base salary of £70000 to £75000 + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within the UK with extensive travelled involved.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.