SAP, FI, ERP, CO, FICO, Technical, Project, Designer, Configuration, Financial, Controlling, Senior, Principal, Template, Solutions, Design, FSCM, Treasury, SEPA, F111, SEPA, Implementations, transactions, financial supply chain management
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global Manufacturing organisation embarking on a large SAP transformation and are seeking to acquire their Senior SAP FICO Designer who will be responsible for Global SAP Finance Projects from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP FICO designer or developer background with experience in configuring, template design and designing & developing FICO solutions.
The SAP Senior Finance / FICO Consultant will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for designing complex SAP FICO solutions designed for a single template. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Centre of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- FSCM - transaction (financial supply chain management) & Treasury experience essential
- Engaging with the Global Finance functions to gather business requirements
- Designing SAP FICO Solutions
- Ability to take Finance Requirements and design SAP FICO Solution fit for purpose
- Oversea and guide supplier and if need be configure SAP FICO developments
- Account Balancing and Cash Concentration and Payment Processes through F111
- SEPA knowledge
- 3 end to end implementations
- Progressing from an SAP FICO Design background with cross-module integration experience
- SAP Finance Functional knowledge within a global environment
- Extensive Risk Management experience
- Multiple end-end project lifecycle experience within SAP FICO
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a base salry of between £65,000 - £78,000 and above market anchor benefits. On top of this great career progression prospects plus above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within London.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.