Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global Manufacturing organisation embarking on a large SAP transformation and are seeking to acquire their SAP SD/MM Designer who will be responsible for Global SAP SD/MM Projects from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP SD/MM designer or developer background with experience in configuring, template design and designing & developing SD/MM solutions.
The SAP SD/MM Consultant will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for designing complex SAP SD/MM solutions designed for a single template. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Centre of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Engaging with the Global SAP SD/MM functions to gather business requirements
- Designing SAP SD/MM Solutions
- Ability to take SD/MM Requirements and design SAP SD/MM Solution fit for purpose
- Oversea and guide supplier and if need be configure SAP SD/MM developments
- Sales Pricing & Logistics Execution experience
- 3 end to end implementations
- Progressing from an SAP SD/MM Design background with cross-module integration experience
- Experience in SAP OTC (Order to Cash)
- SAP SD/MM Functional knowledge within a global environment
- Extensive Purchasing & Inventory Management experience
- Multiple end-end project lifecycle experience within SAP SD/MM
- Extensive MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) experience
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this great career progression prospects plus above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within London.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.