SAP, SRM, ERP, Supplier Relationship Management, Technical, Project, Analyst, Configuration, Senior, Consultant
Montash have been exclusively engaged by one of the top four global management consultancy's embarking on large SAP transformation projects and are seeking to acquire a Senior SRM Consultant who will be responsible for Global SAP SRM Projects from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP SRM designer or developer background with experience in configuring, template design, roll-out, go-live and testing.
The SAP SRM Consultant will have progressed from a global consultancy or a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for designing complex SAP SRM solutions designed for a single template. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Engaging with the Global functions to gather business requirements
- Ability to take Requirements and design SAP SRM Solution fit for purpose
- Oversea and guide supplier and if need be configure SAP SRM developments
- Progressing from an SAP SRM Design background with cross-module integration experience
- SAP SRM Functional knowledge within a global environment
- Multiple end-end project lifecycle experience within SAP SRM
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a base salary of £70000-£75000 + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within the UK with extensive travelled involved.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.