Oracle, GRC, Governance Risk and Compliance, SAP, Audit, Advisory, Security, Controls, Control Processes, Solutions, Risks, Control Configurations, Mitigating/Compensating Controls , Audit Control, SAP/Oracle GRC process consulting
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a Global Big Four Management Consultancy to acquire who will be responsible for ensuring clients define good practice control processes and develop long term strategic plans within SAP/Oracle GRC. The ideal candidate will be from an Oracle or SAP background with knowledge on GRC and vast experience in the business processes behind it. This role is not someone who will be doing the designing, implementation or configuration of SAP/Oracle GRC but more of:-
- Business Processes
- Documented functionality & Security requirements in SAP/Oracle GRC
- Verified internal control requirements
- Knowing the system and advising around control framework
- Collating Business requirements and working with stakeholders
- SAP/Oracle GRC Audit Control
- Reviewing SAP/Oracle GRC Controls
- Understanding business requirements and translating them in to efficient and integrated SAP/Oracle control frameworks
- Undertaking pre and post implementation control health checks on SAP/Oracle Governance Risk and Compliance
- Helping clients resolve control failures through mitigating/compensating controls or process redesign
This global consultancy is looking for the best consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a base salary of £60,000 to £70,000 + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within the UK with my client having a number of offices.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.