SAP, ERP, Programme Management, Programme Manager, Director of Solution Delivery, SAP Solution Delivery, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, SAP Programme Manager, Delivery, Implementation, Project, Global Projects
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global FMCG organisation and are seeking to acquire their Director of SAP Solution Delivery who will be responsible for leading the delivery of Global SAP Projects & Programmes from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from an SAP background, having worked their way up, with experience in large scale £MM projects/programmes.
The Director of SAP Solution Delivery will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation (ideally an FMCG, Petrochemical or Pharmaceutical) and have responsibility for managing and delivering on complex SAP projects. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Managing million pound budgets and deployments from £1 million - £10 million
- Delivering large-scale SAP global programmes within multi-region, multi-site
- Stakeholder management experience including country MD's and CxO level
- Leading large teams of SAP Project/Programme Managers
- Management of vendors
- FMCG experience is most preferable
- Pharmaceutical & Petrochemical experience also advantageous
- Extensive SAP experience in delivering global SAP platforms for international markets
- A breadth of SAP Delivery Experience
- Manage overall SAP Solution delivery with Program Budgets, on-time and to-scope
- International Experience is highly desirable
- International markets worked on must be of a considerable size,
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best SAP Solution Delivery Managers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Hertfordshire.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.