SAP, Solution Director, ERP, Sales, Technical, Project, Director, Manager, Senior, Associate Partner, Sales Presentations, SAP proposals, Business Development, Account Management, Client Relationships
Montash have been exclusively engaged by one of the top four global management consultancy's embarking on large SAP transformation projects and are seeking to acquire an SAP Solution Director who will be responsible for Global SAP Solutions and Sales. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP Manager background with experience in SAP Sales, SAP Solutions, SAP sales presentations and SAP proposals.
The SAP Solution Director will have progressed from a global consultancy or a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for the SAP sales solutions with clients. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- ERP/SAP Sales
- SAP Solutions
- Sales Presentations / Sales Proposals
- Account Management and Business Development experience
- Commercially astute solution architect, experienced in commercial strategy for deals, pricing and contracting
- Responsible for multi-million pound portfolio of sales opportunities in SAP application development and application outsourcing
- Being able to build strong client relationships and have a record of successful outcomes that deliver value for the customer from an SAP Sales aspect.
- Ability to distil complex situations into clear issues and desired outcomes
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the Solution Directors. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a base salary of £100,000-£105,000 + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within the UK with extensive travelled involved.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.