Ab Initio Developer - £400 - £550 - Reading - 3 Months - IT
Please Note: This contract is an initial 3 months but there is a high chance of the contract being extended many times.
Montash have been engaged to source an Ab Initio Developer for a global financial company.
The position will sit within the integration development team. Responsibilities will consist of assisting the initial MDH setup and managing the processes into the project lifecycle.
Candidates will need to focus on a wide variety of technically challenging projects with a focus on the MDH.
- Extensive experience of the Metadata hub with prior responsibility for the initial setup, customisation and ongoing proactive management
- Significant Ab Initio design and development experience within technically challenging project environments. I.e. high volume, low latency, big data
- Deep knowledge of the Ab Initio toolset including GDE, Web Services, Express>it, Conduct>it, Control Center
- Must be able to work under own initiative with limited guidance from team manager due to the fast pace and high volume of work managed by the team.
- Proven ability to integrate quickly within a project team and company.
- Ability to cardinalate many parallel elements in order to achieve a wider goal.
- Experience of development using Unix Shell scripts.
- Ability to challenge projects and negotiate for non-functional changes to be incorporated.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand a business problem and pick an effective and pragmatic solution.
Keywords: AB INITIO / AB INITIO DEVELOPER / METADATA / MDH / DATA