SAP Success Factors Consultant Holland based
- Collaborate with product management and quality to validate technical feasibility and operability of a defined requirement / design and estimate the development effort.
- Delivery of technical design in line with product ground rules and architecture.
- Analyse, design, specify and develop usable and intuitive functionality in an n-tier application environment.
- Engineer solutions that support a large mission critical production environment.
- Impart your Success Factors subject matter expertise to product team colleagues.
- Support of pre-sales activities and escalated projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- Candidates MUST be ASSOCIATE CERTIFIED in SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC)
- Minimum 3 years consulting experience in SuccessFactors / Cloud HCM
- Minimum of 1 full cycle implementations of Employee Central as Workstream Lead
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 40%
- Candidate must be able to provide 1 client reference
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in either: EC Time Off, EC Position Management, EC Contingency Workers, EC Payroll would be a plus, but not a must.
- Experience with traditional SAP HCM experience a plus, but not a must.
- Preferably exposed to international companies.