- Manage the set-up and implementation of a number of business systems projects
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects to plan and within budget, while ensuring that the deliverables meet the underlying business case.
- Lead and manage project teams from Initiation through Go-live.
- Create and manage project plans ensuring appropriate feedback and buy-in from all functional groups.
- Proactively assess project issues and facilitate mitigation plan to ensure project success.
- Present status updates and report on potential issues and mitigation plans to steering group.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Business or Engineering).
- Previous experience in an SAP environment of successfully managing complex projects involving significant business change.
- Previous experience with full SAP full lifecycle implementations.
- Able to act as business change manager as well as project manager.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of a best -practice project management methodology. PMP certification an advantage.
- Experience of dealing with and managing third-party consultants in a project implementation.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience in addressing key business issues with IT solutions