SAP, ERP, Architecture, Solution Architect, Supply Chain, Operations, SD, MM, APO, PLM, SCM, Sales & Distribution, Material Management, Supply Chain Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Global Projects, HANA, Enterprise Architect, Business, PP, WM, LE, Kanban, Lean, Agile, MES
Montash have been engaged by a global organisation and are seeking to acquire their SAP Supply Chain Solution Architect who will be responsible for adopting effective Solution Architecture patterns and how this fits within the wider Architecture and SAP context. The ideal individual will progress from an SAP SD/SAP MM Consultant background with strong design and configuration expertise.
The SAP Supply Chain Solution Architect will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have experience in a business facing role with stakeholder management experience. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP/Architecture team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing SAP Solutions
- Consulting expertise in SAP SD/SAP MM
- Architecture experience - mainly in solution architecture
- Knowledge of SAP including SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP SCM, SAP APO, SAP PP, SAP WM, LE
- Vast supply chain experience
- MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) expereince
- Manufacturing experience
- SAP deployment experience
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Lean
- Stakeholder management experience including country MD's and CxO level
- Integration experience with SAP FICO, SAP BI
- International Experience is highly desirable
- International markets worked on must be of a considerable size
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best SAP Supply Chain Solution Architects. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work in London.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.