SAP, ERP, Support, SAP Support, Application Support, Service Improvement, Roadmap, SAP Support Competency Centre, Manager, Leadership, Projects, Global Projects,End to End Operational Flows, Functional
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation and are seeking to acquire their SAP Support Manager who will be responsible for driving continuous service improvements across SAP Applications Support. The ideal individual will progress from a strong SAP Support background with SAP Support experience.
The SAP Support Manager will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have experience in a business facing role with stakeholder management experience. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Vast experience in SAP Support Projects
- SAP Applications support
- Building a SAP roadmap to optimise functionality
- SAP Service Improvements
- End to End Operational Flows
- SAP Project experience
- Knowledge of latest SAP technologies
- Experience of managing an SAP Support Competency Centre
- Stakeholder management experience including country MD's and CxO level
- International Experience is highly desirable
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best SAP Support Managers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work in London.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to email@example.com.