SAP, FI, ERP, CO, FICO, Treasury, Technical, Support, Project, Configuration, Financial, Controlling, Senior, Principal, Template, Solutions, Design, FSCM, New GL, COPA, COPC, Implementations, FX, Foreign Exchange, hedging, Derivatives, Bonds, Credit Analyser, Bank Statements, EDI, In-house cash management
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global Manufacturing organisation embarking on a large SAP transformation and are seeking to acquire their Senior SAP Treasury Consultant who will be responsible for Global SAP Finance/Treasury Projects from inception to delivery. The ideal individual will progress from a SAP FICO/Treasury Consultant background with experience in configuring, template design, support and designing & developing SAP Treasury solutions.
The SAP Treasury Consultant will have progressed from a large multi-national organisation and have responsibility for designing complex SAP Treasury solutions designed for a single template. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global SAP Centre of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Engaging with the Global Finance functions to gather business requirements
- Designing SAP Treasury Solutions
- Vital SAP Treasury experience needed in:-
- Foreign Exchange (FX)
- Credit Analyser
- Bank Statements
- In-house Cash Management
- Ability to take Finance Requirements and design SAP FICO Solution fit for purpose
- Oversea and guide supplier and if need be configure SAP FICO developments
- Experience in SAP FSCM (Financial Supply Chain Management)
- SAP Finance Functional knowledge within a global environment
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best consultants. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this great career progression prospects plus above market anchor benefits. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within London.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on 02070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.