Montash are delighted to be working with a leading client based in Germany who have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced SAP WM/EWM professional to join their growing and dynamic team.
As an experienced SAP WM/EWM professional, you will be responsible for all aspects of maintenance, upgrade and implementation across the SAP platform.
Duties include, but not limited to;
- Create and support the concept and implementation of projects in the SAP environment for new and changed customer requirements in close cooperation with the development team and the departments. You will be dedicated to 60% for in-house user support and 40% work actively on projects.
- Strategic & conceptual development of existing SAP WM solutions.
- Supporting and consulting the business users in the implementation of business processes and creating requirement analysis in the SAP areas WM/EWM
- Preparation and execution of training of key and end users
You will need to have;
- A strong and proven background with either SAP WM and/or EWM
- Consulting experience (although this is not essential) and/or experience at a senior level
- Good understanding of logistics and business management (Highly advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills - German speaking (essential)
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch for confidential chat.