Montash have been engaged by a leading Consultancy on site at a Public Sector Client to source a Junior Project Manager with Current SC Clearance
It is vital that this person holds current security clearance to work with public sector organisations.
The role is based in Bristol, and may occasionally require travel to other work locations to meet the client's needs.
The role will be a minimum of 6 - 12 Months. Please note that this role is paying up to £275 per day and there is no movement on this budget.
Responsibilities and duties
- Manage the schedules for the Project ensuring the project stays on track and take corrective actions when necessary;
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Ensure RAID is captured and managed using relevant tools
- Track project deliverables and Milestones
- Liaise with Stakeholders to achieve Project objectives
- Establish and support appropriate Project governance. Ensure alignment with other Projects' governance structure;
- Review and comment on deliverables and output;
- Manage assurance reviews
Required Skills and Experience
- Project management methodology and approach
- Evidence of successful management and delivery of complex projects ideally within the MOD or Public Sector
- Evidence of working collaboratively as a member of a team and building strong relationships with colleagues in other disciplines as well as industry
- PRINCE 2 or MSP qualified
- SAFe4 practitioner