Montash is currently engaged with a global industry leading organisation and is seeking a Senior SSCM and Packaging Administrator. The ideal candidate will have a customer focused approach to IT service delivery.
This role is part of a team of three responsible for managing the implementation and support of Microsoft SCCM, Software Packaging & Distribution and PC OS Build. This role has equal involvement in SCCM and packaging so you must be equally confident in both aspects
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, influential team and has to be able to demonstrate analytical, technical and leadership qualities.
- Implementation and support of the client's SCCM Infrastructure.
- Software Packaging.
- Reporting on Software deployments as part of licencing compliance
- Build and maintenance of PC Operating System images, including task sequence implementation and support.
- Participate in project work as required.
- Production of technical documentation.
- Adherence to Sarbanes Oxley and Audit requirements and team processes & procedures.
- Provide out of hours support as required through 24 x 7 rota
Previous experience :
- SCCM Administration
- Software Packaging (AdminStudio)
- Windows Server Administration
- Windows OS Systems Provisioning
- SCCM and SQL Reporting
- Creating and Managing Task Sequences
- Microsoft App-V
- Active Directory
A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Andreea Antoniu on +44 207 014 0230 firstname.lastname@example.org