Scrum Master - Agile - Web Services - Software Development - Bedfordshire
Scrum Master - Agile - Web Services - Software Development - Bedfordshire required to work in a busy, professional environment for a large organisation on a permanent basis.
Montash are retained to work with one of the UK's leading companies who are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Scrum Master.
Salary Range = £50,000 - £55,000 per Annum + Benefits.
Tasks they will be completing will include:
- Facilitate and contribute to the Daily Scrum meetings, demo, retrospective, sprint planning, product backlog refinement.
- Liaise with key Stakeholders - Product Owner (who owns the product backlog and prioritises the backlog in collaboration with the team), Product Lead (Who manages and prioritises the Product Backlog and understands the MVP - Minimum Viable Product characteristics) and the Technical Delivery manager (Who owns the development team through an external supplier relationship).
- Work with the Sprint team to prioritize the Sprint backlog and facilitate all key Scrum meetings and nurture team spirit, built on co-operation, openness and mutual respect, focused on the Sprint Goals.
- Motivate and create an environment that fosters team collaboration, communication and transparency and also feedback to Product Owner/Lead on the product Backlog (i.e. is the backlog expressed as a set of independent, negotiable, valuable, estimable, small, and testable user stories).
- Ensure all information, related to the sprint team is easily visible.
- Ensure the Sprint Team are clear on the state of flow. I.e. there are clear goals (expectations and rules are discernible and goals are attainable, aligning appropriately with skill sets and abilities).
- Provide direct and immediate feedback (successes and failures in the course of the activity are apparent, so that behaviour/approach can be adjusted as needed) and work with the team to ensure that User Stories (with Acceptance Criteria) and Tasks are broken down to minimum, testable and estimable level.
- Ensure that the Sprint task board reflects what the team is actually doing and there are no undisclosed tasks and tasks bigger than one day's work.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and practices.
- Understanding of software development practices.
- Scrum master certification.
- Experience of software development standards and policies.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master.
- Experience of delivering Web products.
- Experience with offshore team.