- Mobile development is a HUGE advantage on this project (worked with IOS or Android)
- As a Scrum Master you will facilitate and contribute to the Daily Scrum meetings, demo, retrospective, sprint planning, product backlog grooming.
- Liaise with key Stakeholders - Product Owner (who owns the product backlog and prioritises the backlog in collaboration with the team), Product Lead (Who manages and prioritises the Product Backlog and understands the MVP - Minimum Viable Product characteristics) and the Technical Delivery manager (Who owns the development team through an external supplier relationship).
- You will work with the Sprint team to prioritize the Sprint backlog and facilitate all key Scrum meetings and nurture team spirit, built on co-operation, openness and mutual respect, focused on the Sprint Goals.
- You will motivate and create an environment that fosters team collaboration, communication and transparency and also feedback to Product Owner/Lead on the product Backlog (i.e. is the backlog expressed as a set of independent, negotiable, valuable, estimable, small, and testable user stories).
- Within the role you will ensure all information, related to the sprint team is easily visible. (Through the use of Jira toolset displaying the taskboard, Sprint Burndown Chart, impediments list, etc.) and ensure the Sprint Team are clear on the state of flow. i.e. There are clear goals (expectations and rules are discernible and goals are attainable, aligning appropriately with skill sets and abilities).
- The Scrum Master will provide direct and immediate feedback (successes and failures in the course of the activity are apparent, so that behaviour/approach can be adjusted as needed) and work with the team to ensure that User Stories (with Acceptance Criteria) and Tasks are broken down to minimum, testable and estimable level.
- You will ensure that the Sprint task board reflects what the team is actually doing and there are no undisclosed tasks and tasks bigger than one day's work. (Tasks not related to Sprint commitments are impediments to those commitments), as well as work with the team to define Definition of Done (DOD) and ensure that the team have a clear understanding of DOD.
£450 - £500 per day
over 2 years ago
3 month (ext)