Location - Norwich or York
Role - Scrum Master
Salary - £50-59K + bonus
We are currently recruiting for a talented Scrum Master to join our clients Agile Transformation & Services Team. The candidate should be an experienced Scrum Master who:
- Has a passion for Agile ways of working.
- Demonstrates a servant leader approach to the team, a facilitator of scrum events and introduces tools and techniques to support the team in a progressive fun environment.
- Has the ability to remove impediments from the development team's progress whilst supporting the continuous improvement of the team to maximise value.
- Builds strong relationships in and out of the team and uses the appropriate communication style for the specific audience.
- Works collaboratively with others and increases the effectiveness of the application of Agile in the company.
You'll be responsible for:
- Act as Scrum Master for Scrum/Kanban teams, with a focus on continuously improving the team/s they support.
- The potential to coach, mentor and line manage a team of Scrum Masters.
- Organize and facilitate planning, story development sessions, backlog review sessions, estimation sessions, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives.
- Use your passion, knowledge and experience of Agile (Scrum/Kanban) to help motivate and steer the team in the direction of success.
- Identify, track and manage impediments whilst protecting the team from external pressures.
- Provide internal and external communications that are clear, transparent, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Improve the productivity of the teams within Agile values and principles.
- Empower the teams to self-organize.
- Contribute to the overall education of Agile practices both within the team and wider stakeholders.
- Be involved in Agile communities of practice and mentoring of other Scrum Masters.
- Have a thorough understanding of Scrum/Kanban.
- Have the ability to facilitate discussion and conflict resolution.
- Garner respect and trust from the team, by being an active member as well as creating a collaborative, self-organising team environment.
- Demonstrate strong customer/stakeholder expectation management.
- Have experience in workshop facilitation.
- Proven Scrum Master experience.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with diverse personality types and be able to demonstrate high emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment.
- Proven ability to approach problems in a structured and analytical manner with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent team player and team builder.
If you have the above and possess excellent communication skills apply NOW!!!