Location: Northamptonshire - within easy commuting distance from Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Cambridge, Northampton and Milton Keynes
Compensation: over £40k with a tailored remuneration package.
An opportunity has arisen for a web developer within a multi award winning, highly successful billion Pound company with global reach. With a real commitment to the work life balance of its employees this a great company to work for, with the rare combination of blue chip credentials and a family feel.
As the Search Developer you will be part of the Global IT team, which plays a key role in driving the company forward by creating leading multi-channel e-commerce architectures. You will be responsible for supporting the 'Search Sandpit' (a dedicated test environment that allows the company to innovate in the search area) including search design and configuration and testing support. You will be developing adjustments to the search strategy as well as working with support teams to create solutions to search related issues. With a rapidly expanding IT function, there is plenty of opportunity for growth within the organisation and you will be supporting the future of the business as part of the Global IT team.
- Previous experience working as part of an IT team working closely with a marketing department to translate business requirements into technical changes.
- Experience of Oracle Endeca AND/OR Apache SOLR search applications
- Experience of search integration with an e-commerce platform
- Experience of search applications implemented in multiple languages
- UNIX, Oracle SQL/PLSQL skills important
- Data maintenance skills important
If this excellent opportunity is of interest then please get in touch. Call Barty Isola on 02070140230 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
web developer/ search developer/ developer/ UNIX / Oracle SQL / PLSQL / PL/SQL / Oracle Endeca / Apache SOLR / search applications / search integration / search / e-commerce platform /