Security Analyst required. A Security Analyst is required by a world renowned organisation based in Amsterdam, to play an important role in the organisation's Security Operations Centre (SOC). As the Security Analyst you will have an extensive background in Security analysis and response, and have a proven track-record in security event analysis and incident management.
The Security Analyst will possess a deep understanding of Cyber Security concepts and principles, and have a high level of expertise in Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems (IDS and IPS).
You will also be responsible for analysing all anti-virus and Firewalls logging systems, and the monitoring of Ransomware alerts.
Security Analysts who are comfortable working in enterprise Cisco and Juniper environments (Cisco or Juniper Firewalls, Switches, Routers etc), although familiarity in other technology domains is also very welcome.
In summary, the Security Analyst will ideally have the following skills and competencies:
· Proven track-record in Security Analysis, response and incident management
· Strong knowledge of Security Operations Centre (SOC) best practice and/or similar
· Good experience of Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
· Good experience of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
· Excellent skills in managing and analysing Anti-Virus and Firewalls Logs
· Exposure to Ransomware alerts and monitoring
It is highly desirable that you have worked in busy Security Operations Centre's (SOC) in the past or having a good knowledge of SOC best practice, and possess an analytical mind and strong communication skills.
If you fit the profile and you are interested in joining a company where Freelancers are treated as integral parts of business growth and where contractor retention is well above market averages, then please send me your most recent CV and await my response.