You will be reponsible for identifying vulnerabilities from scanning and penetration testing, and then reporting on these results.
You will then need to advise other staff and assist them in identifying any vulnerabilities and advising on potential treatment, and advising on technical risks and solutions.
You will also be required to record and collate vulnerability alerts as well as participating in incident management activities.
- Good knowledge of organising security activities
- Ability to produce detailed, high quality documentation
- Experience with engaging with internal stakeholders and managing third party suppliers.
- Knowledge of Network Protocols, web application security and security toolsets
- CISSP, CISM, Security + and CEH