Security & Controls Consultant IT Security and Control Consultant (SCC¿s) are responsible for supporting and advising business teams in matters of security policy.
This will include:
- Ensuring that existing and future applications/ infrastructure are fully aligned with client's IT security policy.
- Customers are kept appraised of security policy changes and how this may affect planned developments and current business.
- Assisting customers in the appropriate closure of security policy gaps.
- Reviewing new development plans and advising on appropriate security measures.
- Supporting and advising customers through audit and closure of audit comment.
- Determining risk and recommending mitigating controls.
- Liaising with other security professionals to help interpret policy and be prepared to make process improvement recommendations.
- Keeping security knowledge up to date and fresh.
- Working within a team and report into a security & controls manager.
- Excellent inter-personal skills as close collaboration with business teams is a key aspect of the role.
- Must have at least two of the following professional certifications: CISM, CISA, CISSP, ISO27001