Montash are looking to secure a strong Security Architect to join a leading FMCG with revenues of over $40 billion as of last year.
They are seeking a forward thinking Security Architect to be involved in all aspects of IT infrastructure related to information security.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for architecture alignment within Security in Europe
- Liaising with various departments and stakeholders
- Discussing IT security and infrastructure issues and proposing solutions
- Helping shape projects to assist with the maturity of security
- Formulate an IT security strategy based on the needs of the business
- Define a technology and infrastructure solution roadmap for Compliance and Security
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Security related qualifications including CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, GSEC, etc
- Experience in Security Architecture
- An orientation of security principles
- Understanding of IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of various network and security technologies (firewall, WAN)
- Knowledge of application security vulnerability remediation strategies
- Global Exposure Background
- Extensive stakeholder engagement skills
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual.