Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG Client to source a Security Architect for an initial 7 month contract. *Please note that the successful candidate will have experience in MS Azure, PaaS, IaaS, Ofice365 and similar**
You will be working in their Global Architecture Practice supporting transformation projects. This is primarily a Security Architect role, but the client is looking for someone with network architecture experience. You must also be comfortable in operating in both the Solution Architecture and enterprise Architecture spaces.
- To establish and maintain credibility as an expert on security architecture within the global practice.
- To define, quality assure, and design security and network solution architectures for enterprise solutions to meet specific, project based requirements, which align to the IT strategy and architecture standards by functional / process area.
- To develop, maintain and govern enterprise architectures associated with the security and networks domains, which are aligned to IT architectures / standards and meet business requirements.
- To develop strong relationship with the Operational Security & networks teams.
- To design effective security & network patterns/templates that can scale globally within large Multinationals across multiple countries.
- To ensure that solutions will meet budgetary constraints.
- To advise major projects and be the security subject matter expert to ensure the project meet the company's security requirements and is in-line with the security strategy and best practices.
- To own and create complete security solution architectures including all associated documentation, including comprehensive high level designs.
- To assess the impact of a solution change on the current and future enterprise architecture.
- To define standards for the architecture estate and provide support for development of solution architecture and provide guidance to ensure compliance.
- Extensive security experience across infrastructure, network, platform, application, identity and data, supporting prevention, detection and response and security governance.
- Extensive experience within security of infrastructure, applications, data and identity and how these can be applied within an enterprise environment and outsourced/cloud way of working.
- Experience with security architectures of Microsoft cloud platforms (Azure IaaS, PaaS, Office 365).
- Experience within network architectures, standards and solutions.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor, outsourced environment.
- Change management and business engagement skills
- Customer satisfaction through consistently meeting business requirements
- Successful engagement and relationship management
- Experience: minimum 10 years
- Qualified or with demonstrable experience to the level of: Security - CISSP, CISM/CISA, CompTIA
Highly Desirable Skills
- TOGAF 9 Certification
- Technology strategy and design, enterprise architecture frameworks, design methods and tools
- LAN, WAN, MAN, WLAN
- Qualified or with demonstrable experience to the level of Networks - CCIE/CCNP