Security Architect - London - £600-£650
Montash have been engaged by a Global FMCG organisation, who require a security architect for a 7-month contract based in Central London
Primarily a role to support transformation projects, the architect should be comfortable operating in both the Solution Architect and Enterprise Architect domains. experience with network architecture is highly desirable.
Accountabilities for the Security Architect
- To establish and maintain credibility as an expert on security architecture within the global practice.
- To define, quality assure, and design security and network solution architectures for enterprise solutions to meet specific, project based requirements, which align to the IT strategy and architecture standards by functional / process area.
- To design effective security & network patterns/templates that can scale globally within large Multinationals across multi countries.
- To ensure that solutions will meet budgetary constraints
- To own and create complete security solution architectures including all associated documentation, including comprehensive high-level designs.
- Be accountable for the overall fit of the solution recommendation or design
- To assess the impact of a solution change on the current and future enterprise architecture.
Essential Skills needed
- Extensive security experience across infrastructure, network, platform, application, identity and data, supporting prevention, detection and response and security governance.
- Experience with security architectures of Microsoft cloud platforms (Azure IaaS, PaaS, Office 365).
- Experience within network architectures, standards and solutions.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor, outsourced environment.
- Change management and business engagement skills
- Customer satisfaction through consistently meeting business requirements
- Successful engagement and relationship management
Please give me a call on 0207 014 0239 or email me on Ashleya@montash.com - this role is urgent and interview can be booked straight in