This is a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Digital Marketing Architecture to join a global research consultancy. This opportunity requires an individual that will define the technology vision and Architecture for Digital Marketing to support the company's marketing goals.
- This individual will partner the marketing team in order to optimise and support the company's marketing goals on delivery of the digital marketing program.
- This person will advise and support the marketing and technology team on digital marketing techniques, tools, vendors and approaches of the marketing strategy.
- This person will be accountable for the success of the Digital marketing technology utilisation; KPI targets will be set with regard to the utilisation of technologies and the achievement of marketing goals.
- This person is required to have a strong architectural background.
- A background in defining, delivering and managing digital marketing technology and social media technology utilisation in a B2B or B2C environment is required.
- A track record of working within Marketing and Technology functions is necessary.
- An interest and an understanding of the digital marketing industry and it's technologies is required.
The ideal candidate would have all relevant skills and experiences outlined above and as well as be client focused, have strong communication skills, be able to build and maintain relationships and have a critical thought process and be able to problem solve.
This opportunity will be London based and will offer £75,000 a to £90,000 salary for the right individual as well as a really fantastic package, if this is something of interest, please email me on email@example.com or call 0207 014 0230 for a discrete conversation to discuss this position further.