Security Architect - Senior Level
An exciting opportunity exists within a multinational technology and Consultancy Company for a Security Architect, this opportunity would be ideal for someone who is keen to work in a fast paced, diverse environment.
- Have an understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Providing support within a wide variety of exciting projects within all industry sectors
- Proven track record within the security field
- Have the ability to design security solutions covering SIEM, DLP, MLS, IDAM or SDLC or Penetration testing
- Have the experience of configuring, implementing and managing security products
- Have an understanding of IT networking technologies and how this can be used to support a secure architecture
- Implementing a solution for end to end security clients
- Deliver high quality presentations, risk assessments, reports and completing spreadsheets and metrics
UK wide travel will be required dependent on the external client locations; this is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic about supporting a secure architecture network.
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate, apply for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion with Elloise on 0207 014 0230 Elloisec@montash.com