Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 250 Company to source a Security Engineer to assist in the definition and design of their Cyber Security Offerings in their maritime business unit. The project will involve a total modernisation of their 12 IT systems which they would like done within a 2 year time frame.
- Looking at Security Architecture
- Recommend Security Products
- System Engineering
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans for network, platform and application environments. Audit, analyse, design and implement enhancements to the network to ensure it and the applications are secure.
- Architect, design, implement, support and evaluate security- focused tools and services
- End point security
- Atleast 5 years experience of system, network and/or application security design and integration
- Experience working with development teams that have delivered commercial software of software based services
- Experience in infrastructure or application level vulnerability testing
- Knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication, cryptography and application security
security engineer / cyber security / iso27001 / network security / application security / cryptography / authentication/ NIST 800-52 / applications / security / cyber / tcp/ip / ipesc / http / routing protocol / service orientated architecture / web service security / End point / system engineer / security system engineer