Montash have been retained by a recognised and respected global organisation that is looking for SIEM Security Engineers to work build out their Security Operations Centre. The role of the SIEM Engineer will involve building and operating the organisations SIEM systems.
The SIEM Engineer will be working as part of the security engineer team, developing the SIEM environment. Experience in scripting is highly desirable and the engineer will ideally come from a development background. This is an excellent opportunity which will allow experienced engineers to work on a greenfield project, building systems from the ground up within a SOC environment.
- Working in a Security Operations Centre environment
- Taking responsibility for all SIEM related tasks
- Working as part of the security engineering team
- Deploying SIEM tools onto the system
- Training junior SIEM engineers
- Building relationships with offshore stakeholders
- Experience working within a SIEM environment
- Ability in scripting
- Experience of mentoring or training team members
- Working with tools such as Splunk, ArcSight or Juniper
SIEM, Engineer, Security, Splunk, ArcSight, SOC, Security Operations