Montash have partnered with a global leading Transformation company based in Luxembourg whose security division are experiencing extensive amount of growth. To support their continuous progression, we are seeking an experienced Security Operations Centre Analyst to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will have the ability to quickly understand and translate business needs into requirements.
The objective of this position is to act as the first line of response regarding the potential incidents of a cyber-attack. If this role sounds like you, then read on.
- 5+ years working with cyber / information security
- Being able to monitor open tickets for incidents from start to finish
- Knowledge in network security solutions. technologies i.e.: APT, Firewalls and DNS
- Specific Skills: Windows, Strong exposure towards in security analysis and firewall and IDS logos
- In depth knowledge of IT products and tools such as: VMWare, Windows Operating Systems Firewall and Linux
- Extensive exposure towards Network Protocols (Including IP, TCP, UDP and DNS)
- Certifications required: GSEC, GCWN, GCUX, ENSA and MSCA
Desirable but not essential:
- Cyber Security Certifications such as CSIH
- Knowledge of Enterprise Active Directory and GPO development
Candidates must be security cleared or clearable I.E. EU nationals.
To discuss this opportunity and other cyber security opportunities in more detail please send your CV to Davidm@email@example.com or call David Meeajane on +44 (0)20 7014 0230 in complete confidence ASAP.
Cyber security, information security, info-sec, application security, network security, infrastructure security, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, OWASP, CISSP, consultant, business analyst, associate, Luxembourg, EU