Montash are currently retained by a leading financial services organisation in Dublin who are looking for a Security Operations Manager. This role requires a strong leader who will be in charge of a small security operations team. This individual will oversee the development and maturity of a small team of Identity Administration Analysts and Senior Analysts.
In addition to acting as mentor and coach for the team, the Senior Security Operations Manager will need to develop relationships with numerous stakeholders within the EMEA region.
- Lead a team of ambitious information security professionals.
- Act as the single point of contact for identity administration services for all assigned platforms/applications and associated accounts, to excellent quality and within agreed OLAs.
- Manage an aggressive on boarding programme for automated and manual identity administration activities as well as new services such as Access Recertification and Audit Assistance.
- Refine and ensure the execution of a dependable reporting regime to gauge performance, identify trends and manage capacity.
- Develop and maintain a controls structure informed by GIS' Governance, Risk and Compliance group.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.At least 10 years of IT service management experience.
- Information Security experience is preferred but not a requirement.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Strong skills and ability to communicate to a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of Mainframe, Active Directory, Lotus Notes (or Exchange) technologies and distributed applications architecture.
- Experience with Identity Administration platforms is a plus.
- ITIL certification would be desirable.
- Experience within Project Management and knowledge of methodologies.
- Desire to study for CISA, CISM or CISSP.