Security Product Owner - London - 12 Month Contract - £700 - £800 Per Day - IT
Montash have been engaged by a global Ecommerce brand based in Central London who are looking for a highly experienced Security Product Owner.
As a Security Product Owner, you will support the information security function by building, maintaining and improving security controls across multiple platforms. On occasion you may also work on product features, ensuring security best practices become embedded in our engineering teams.
- Several years' experience as an engineer shipping software to production that involves (but is not limited to) C# and .NET web development frameworks, RESTful APIs and eventdriven architecture, using continuous delivery techniques at a high volume level of scale
- Demonstrable experience writing systems and test automation; you will be inserting stages into our continuous delivery pipeline to make security assertions, using & extending existing OSS frameworks and writing test coverage
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of current security issues, security in the SDLC and the evolving threat landscape
- Desirable: exposure to infrastructure engineering, delivery, monitoring and operations within a cloud hosted environment
- Embedding security in the development life cycle, and showing continued value by quantifying risk and enabling informed product decisions which balance commercial & security concerns.
- Creating new tools and integrations to support the information security function, and generating security metrics to show value and drive decision making
This is an urgent position, please contact me for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 014 0231.