You will be identifying Security threats for IT projects and looking at the risks associated with all aspects of the IT systems and design, development, testing and implementation.
You will be making sure that all risks are managed, and aligned with business strategy and budget.
An important focus of this role is Stakeholder management skills, as you will be dealing with project managers on a daily basis, so communication skills are key
It is also key that you are comfortable with running security assessments to ensure that 3rd parties with access to the client's data and sytems, undergo a formal assessment to indentify all potential security risks.
- Experience in previouos IT Security roles
- Solid experience in Information Security Management with Third Parties
- A Broad understanding of IT Security concepts and technologies, suc as data loss, firewalls, intrusions, anti virus, forensic, authentication, access control and third party access management.
- A good knowledge of Information Security Principles eg. ISO, PCI DSS. Ideally experience working in a PCI DSS or regulated environment.
- Understanding of security in relation to databases, operating systems, networking and business applications.
please call 0207 014 0231if you think you would be a good fit for this position!