- Establish and maintain credibility as the IT Security architecture expert in the group.
- Be the subject matter lead for network, platform and application centric IT security architecture in the group, specifically the individual should understand and build operational credibility in terms of current and future architecture for IT security (firewalls, directory, web gateways, secure remote access, patch management, threat and vulnerability assessments, as well as identity management/provisioning, privileged identity management and SIEM).
- Design effective security patterns that can scale globally within large Multinationals across multi countries.
- Advise major projects and be the security subject matter expert to ensure the project meet the company's security. requirements and is in-line with the security strategy.
- Owning and creating complete Security Solution Architectures including all associated documentation
Ensure that solutions will meet budgetary constraints.
- Degree educated
- Experience with large SAP deployment
- Strong infrastructure background with exposure to platform, application, networks and security
- Experience within a heavily outsourced environment and develop effective security solutions within a multi-vendor landscape
- Confidence to present solutions and influence key stakeholders