- Creation and coordination of security policies to be submitted to the CSO.
- Providing security advice for specialised areas within the business and supporting the implementation of detailed guidelines.
- Analysing the business processes to assist with the integration of secure methods.
- Participating in the AFM (Requirements Management) process and continuation of themes identified within Group Security and Privacy.
- Reducing the vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure through planning and coordinating IT security solutions.
- Identifying security risks and developing measures to mitigate risk.
- Definition, coordination and monitoring of the business' security architecture.
- Participation in the Security Incident Response themes as well as the support of CERT teams in resolving security incidents.
£40832.80 - £57165.92 per annum + bonus
020 7014 0230
over 3 years ago