The client is a telecoms company with a huge presence in Germany, and they are currently in need of a Security Specialist to join their team. They are looking to strengthen their team for the Group Security function at the office located near Munich. The client has over 3,700 employees with annual revenues in excess of €2 billion; therefore an individual with experience working in large enterprises will be ideal.
- Creation and coordination of security policies to be submitted to the CSO.
- Providing security advice for specialised areas within the business and supporting the implementation of detailed guidelines.
- Analysing the business processes to assist with the integration of secure methods.
- Participating in the AFM (Requirements Management) process and continuation of themes identified within Group Security and Privacy.
- Reducing the vulnerabilities in the IT infrastructure through planning and coordinating IT security solutions.
- Identifying security risks and developing measures to mitigate risk.
- Definition, coordination and monitoring of the business' security architecture.
- Participation in the Security Incident Response themes as well as the support of CERT teams in resolving security incidents.
- University degree in computer science, business or equivalent education.
- Extensive knowledge within the field of information security and experience in using this in large enterprises.
- Network and Systems Engineering knowledge.
- IT standards experience.
- Market knowledge of the IT security industry.
- Great people skills with an ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Strong resilience and
- Team and conflict solving skills.
- Very high level of understanding of the English language, both written and spoken.