Senior Android Developer
I am currently working with an international enterprise that is going through a large transformation.
My client is seeking an experienced Android Developer that is accustomed to working in a cross-functional, agile environment to join their team.
Their Android innovation team is currently leading development of new products and features for all mobile clients. Examples of current and upcoming projects include:
- redesign of the app for phones to provide easier and more personalized browsing of content
- dedicated experience for tablets
Each team also controls the code for its endpoint, which allows for the ideal amount of customization and control in transferring data across the wire. They make an effort to be flexible and up-to-date with our tools and processes, and are always working to reduce developer friction.
We'd love for you to join our team of senior engineers and take on this unique opportunity to delight millions of users each day!
Skills & Requirements
- Expert-level knowledge of Android with at least 5 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications
- Expert level understanding of Java & Android development stack
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented design patterns and how they are used in software design
- Deep understanding of Android framework internals
- Up-to-date on the latest framework changes, build tools, and libraries
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST, XML, JSON and SQL
- Able to work independently and drive results
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience in creating test driven mobile environments, e.g. experience in Espresso Framework, JUnit, Robolectric, Mockito,