Montash have been engaged by an industry leading Life and Pensions provider who is seeking an Enterprise Architect to join their team, the organisation is rapidly increasing its investment in IT and technology. The right candidate will have extensive Architecture experience in a Life and Pensions organisation with an in depth knowledge of the products and services that they offer.
- Delivering IT roadmaps for allocated elements of Enterprise Architecture for actuarial and financial systems.
- Engaging with senior Stakeholders across the business and IT, reporting directly to the Head of Architecture & Strategy
- Proven IT Leadership
- Experience of reference and Target Architecture
- Experience of EA modelling tools and frameworks (TOGAF)
- Financial Systems, Peoplesoft, Cognos
- Analytics / business intelligence architectures and tooling (e.g. data warehouses / lakes, data marts, data virtualisation, analytics tools);
- Advantageous would be experience around Actuarial modelling platforms (e.g. MoSes, Prophet); Database management systems (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server and NoSQL platforms);
If this opportunity is of interest or for a talk around the market in general do not hesitate to contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, firstname.lastname@example.org