Senior AWS Engineer X2
I am currently working with one of the Europe's leading brand that is going through a large IT Transformation across their business. This is a Greenfield implementation and as such it is an exciting time to join their business.
If you are more less experienced please get in touch as they are also looking for an Junior AWS Engineer!
* Experience engineering cloud infrastructures on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for medium scale and enterprise level applications; experience with Wintel would be highly advantageous!
* Certifications on AWS including Solutions Architect, Developer, SysOps Administrator, or DevOps Engineer are highly desirable
* Hands on AWS console experience required.
* AWS scripting experience is highly desirable
* Specific experience with cloud adoption, including application readiness assessment, prototyping of new environments, server builds, data migration, performance tuning, and management of AWS environments
* Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage, Linux/Windows and IT security
* Conceptual knowledge of broad AWS capabilities and hands on experience with one or more AWS services such as EC2, EBS, S3, Glacier, Aurora, Dynamo, etc.
* Work collaboratively with project teams to implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption
* Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices
* Assist infrastructure operations and engineering teams in deployment of cloud based service providers
* Assist development teams with cloud migrations
* Assist DBA teams with cloud migrations
* Assess application and data readiness for cloud technology adoption
* Assist in ensuring that cloud based systems are aligned to architectural guidelines
* Implement existing AWS and emerging cloud technologies that best fit business needs
* Support development of new standards, stated directions, and guidelines
* Help manage stakeholder's expectations
* Define and communicate:
* Economic and technical value proposition for cloud versus on premises
* Assist in the evaluation of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, private, hybrid, public cloud services
* Tradeoffs among various AWS solutions versus on premises services
* Implement resilient, scalable, enterprise-class solutions in cloud infrastructures
* Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
* Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Lambda AWS