Software, Software Development, Senior, Developer, Backend, Back end, Java, Java 7, Back Office, Technical, Hands on, Coding, Spring Framework, MySQL, Riak, Solr, Programming, Testing, Test Automation
Montash have been exclusively engaged by a global organisation embarking on a large transformation and are seeking to acquire their Senior Backend Developer who will be responsible for Coding and Programming of Back end applications such as Java 7 and Spring Framework. The ideal individual will progress from a Back end Developer background and have experience in design and programming.
The Backend Developer will have responsibility for developing/coding complex Backend functions as well as knowledge in Test Systems. The organisation operates on a truly global scale and is seeking a collaborative and engaging individual to be part of their Global team. The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set;
- Extensive Experience in Backend (Java 7, Spring Applications, My SQL, Riak, Solr)
- Hands on ability as a Software Developer
- Delivery experience
- Knowledge in Coding and Programming for Back end applications
- Experience as a Technical Developer
- Coding ability in Java is essential
- Knowledge in Manual Testing and Test Automation (JUnit, Selenium, REST-assured)
- Vast skills in programming and coding for Java 7, Spring Applications, My SQL, Riak, Solr
- Desirable knowledge in Hadoop, Puppet and Hive
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Problem solving skills to combat solutions in a business perspective
- A high level of written and verbal communication
This organisation are looking for the best Senior Backend Developers. As a result, the right individual can expect a progressive career and above market anchor benefits. On top of this a strong base salary + Bonus + Strong Package. This position is ideal for someone wanting to work within Berlin, Germany.
This is an urgent requirement so please contact James Hughes on +44 2070140230 or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.