Contract Length: 6 Months
Day Rate: £450-£550
Looking to source and secure a BI Consultant to work in an Investment Bank. The successful must have hands on experience in implementation of data analytics technical solutions to meet data quality analysis requirements set by the business. The position is a very hands-on role where the candidate is expected to setup maintain and enhance the technical operation of infrastructure components to support a data processing (Alteryx) environment for the team.
- Must have strong technical knowledge of data analytics technology with Alteryx, Lavastorm and Pentaho
- Hands-On expertise in server side administration of Windows and Linux, provide configuration enhancements to meet capacity and performance requirements of analytical applications
- Expertise in setup of BI/MIS solution on databases, data warehouse, reporting solutions and large data storage environments
- Experience with Tableau reports development.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages like Java, Linux, PHP, Ruby, Phyton and/or R
- Experience with developing technical data solutions with implementation of different data structures to meet business and performance requirements - Avro, Calgary, YXDB
- Experience with implementation of technical solution to manage data quality issues
- Experience with implementing technical solution to manage data security and access control ie. Cloudera Sentry or other similar products
BI / Phyton / PHP / Java / Avro / Calgary / YXDB / Alteryx / Lavastorm / Pentaho / windows / Linux / BI Consultant / Business Intelligence / Data Quality / Big Data / ETL