BI / Business Intelligence/ Project Manager / Microsoft /
Montash are currently partnered with a prolific technical consultancy who are looking to add a Senior BI Project Manager to their organisation. This is an exciting time for our client as they have an excellent portfolio of end-user clients that continually growing.
The successful candidate will be joining a fast growing Microsoft BI consulting practice and have the opportunity to lead the delivery of some of the key accounts, working alongside a talented team of practitioners, associates and third parties across multi discipline, multi-engagement model projects.
The successful candidate will be leading complex teams (including offshore), managing large budgets, taking a hands on approach to delivery and developing relationships at all levels with the client. The candidate will harness logical thinking and natural ability to communicate and lead to successfully deliver projects in a commercial environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced accredited (e.g. PRINCE 2, PMP) Project Manager having previously worked within a consultancy commercial environment
- Have delivered a number of enterprise scale engagements as part of their overall Project Management Experience.
- Have come from a BI technical background and be able to understand and exchange knowledge and ideas with BI SMEs(developers, architects etc.)
- Have a strong business and BI systems design background.
- Have extensive database and datawarehouse experience (Oracle, SQL).
- Have previous exposure to Agile methods (such as Scrum)
Additional competencies and qualities:
- Have a track record of managing budgets of at least £500k, teams of at least 5 people
- Shrewd budget management combined with strong client management with a track record of maximising revenue and generating new opportunities.
- Keep clients up to date with progress and issues.
- Allocate and control the utilisation of resources efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Logical thinking and natural ability to convey ideas across management and all other levels.
Should the role be of interest, or you would like a general discussion on the BI industry, feel free to contact Scott Miller on:
Tel: 0207 014 0230