I am currently working with a Global E-commerce enterprise with a revenue of €21,02 billion that is undergoing a large transformation. This enterprise is driven by data and as such they are seeking an experienced and analytical professional that is looking to join a world class team.
We are seeking a Data / Business Analyst to join our Data & Analytics team in support of our data science and business intelligence initiatives. As a Data Analyst, you'll work with internal teams to make sure their data needs are met while actively helping them design and monitor various internal KPIs. A typical day's activities might range from helping the Data Science team aggregate and interpret the latest data, to modeling business processes for our Operations team, to collaborating with our account managers to automate and optimize external client reporting.
The ideal candidate also has extensive experience with statistics, and exposure to SQL and at least one statistical computing language like R, SAS, or Python.
- Expert in extracting data through various sources (webtracking, datawarehouse, Hadoop/big data, mongodb etc)
- Strong statistical/analytical intuition and experience
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Data integration or ETL experience
Bonus points for:
- Degree in a quantitative field like mathematics or physics.
- Experience with a statistical computing language like R, SAS, or Python.
- Experience with a BI platform like Domo or Tableau