Senior Business Analyst
£50,000 - 65,000 + Competitive Package (Bonus, Car, Pension etc.)
An opportunity has arisen with one of Britain's leading retailers. As a Senior Business Analyst sitting within the international arm of the business you will be covering a diverse range of projects from finance to logistics and more.
As part of one of the fastest growing parts of the business with operations across the globe, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career through broad experience with an eye on progressing into a more developed role building your own team.
Within the team you would take on the responsibility of leading the analysis of business requirements and translate them into solution requirements. You would be ensuring the implementation of these solutions throughout the project lifecycle and apply different delivery approaches and independently perform business analysis processes.
- Minimum 4 years of broad experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of project lifecycle in retail or consumer good organisation
- Background in retail or consumer goods or related industries
- Describe as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process ie; process, data, work flow, application
- Plan, conduct / facilitate elicitation sessions and ensure production of associated deliverables
- Understand customers' objectives, processes and products in order to make recommendations
- Support project manager in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high level plan
- Produce requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project lifecycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation
- Analyse and manage requirement risk, traceability matrix and prioritise requirements
- Perform quality review checks on project deliverables
- Support development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities
- Support post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved. In case expected benefits not achieved support the analysis to determine root cause
- Communicate effectively through different mediums at all levels
If this opportunity is of interest please get in touch. Contact Barty Isola at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02070140230.
Business Analyst / BA / Business Requirements / Stakeholder engagement / retail/ FMCG/ consumer goods / CGI / Business Analyst / BA