Senior Business Relationship Manager - Cambridge - £60,000 - £75,000
Our client a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Relationship Manager to join their team based in Cambridge. Our client are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, and entrepreneurial individual with the right mix of industry experience and technical expertise to engage with some of their toughest stakeholders in delivering high value projects aligned to product launch excellence.
- Relevant industry experience in a mid-size to large global bio pharmaceutical company. Relevant experience includes IT solution delivery for country or global Medical Affairs, country or global Payer Evidence and Pricing, and individual brand/product teams.
- In-depth knowledge demonstrated through project experience with key Medical technology platforms including Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault, Envision VisionTracker, Envision DataVision, and SalesForce.
- Experience in delivering or contributing to digital health initiatives, ability to describe the potential in digital health with confidence and in broader context than direct experience.
- Experience working with globally-dispersed teams and stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical product lifecycle, including evidence generation activities, pre-launch planning, and product launch
- Build strong strategic relationships with large and complex customer groups,
- Will have responsibility for developing the roadmap for IT for their customer functions in line with business need and associated Enterprise Architecture, drive accurate customer forecasting & demand planning for solutions, and development of performance metrics and customer scorecards to define and monitor delivery of value
- Lead high-level investigations on functional and technical requirements specifications and feasibility studies and advise on practical alternatives. On occasion, translate requirements into design specifications, determine testing levels and manage test case and test script development
- Lead business analysis process design efforts to analyse, document and review business processes and research and analyse new and existing products, procedures or workflow needs for new opportunities or process re-engineering
- Lead the creation of business impact assessments and business readiness plans
If this role is of interest then please respond with an up to date CV.