Senior BI Reporting Analyst
£55,000 - £70,000 + Competitive Package (Bonus, Car, Pension etc.)
An opportunity has arisen with one of Britain's leading retailers. As a Senior BI Reporting Analyst sitting within the international arm of the business you will be covering a diverse range of projects from finance to logistics and more.
As part of one of the fastest growing parts of the business with operations across the globe, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career through a broad range of projects and experiences.
Within the team you would take on the responsibility of leading the analysis of business requirements and translate them into solution requirements.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a BI Business Analyst
- Some experience within the retail industry is essential
- Strong technical knowledge in Business Intelligence
- Strong Knowledge and experience of BI reporting
- Strong knowledge of project lifecycle in retail or consumer good organisation
- Be the specialist for BI reporting within the team
- Describe as-is / to-be models as part of the requirements elicitation process i.e.; process, data, work flow, application
- Plan, conduct / facilitate elicitation sessions and ensure production of associated deliverables
- Understand customers' objectives, processes and products in order to make recommendations
- Support project manager in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope and development of a high level plan
- Produce requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project lifecycle, incorporating change requests and finalization of requirements documentation
- Analyse and manage requirement risk, traceability matrix and prioritise requirements
- Perform quality review checks on project deliverables
- Support development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities
- Support post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved. In case expected benefits not achieved support the analysis to determine root cause
- Communicate effectively through different mediums at all levels
If this opportunity is of interest please get in touch. Please contact Ellie White at email@example.com or call 0207 014 0230.