Job Title: Senior C# and SQL Developer
Industry: Financial Services
Montash are currently working with a Global Investment Bank based in the heart of London that have a fantastic opportunity to join their team. This is a Full Stack role; it covers all aspects of the software development process: regular communication with stakeholders, requirements elicitation, up front analysis, development, testing, maintenance. The successful candidate will be part of the Core IT team.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of existing processes and systems.
- Identifying new requirements as they arise, design and implement solutions, keeping constant communications with stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other developers and consultants as needed to ensure a consistent codebase.
- Over time, develop an in-depth knowledge of Capula's technology stack.
All employees must follow these principles:
- You must act with integrity in carrying out your duties.
- You must act with due skill, care and diligence in carrying out your duties.
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct in carrying out your duties.
- You must respond to the FCA (and other regulators) in an open and co-operative way and must disclose to them any information of which they would reasonably expect notice.
- You must ensure that the business of the firm for which you are responsible is organised so that it can be controlled effectively.
- You must exercise due skill, care and diligence in managing the business of the firm for which you are responsible.
- You must ensure that the business of the firm for which you are responsible complies with the relevant requirements and standards of the regulatory system.
In terms of your technical experience, excellent technical knowledge in C# and MS-SQL, knowledge of Python and/or FIS Front Arena would be advantageous.
Salary: £100,000 + 50-60% Bonus
If you feel that this role is for you, please get in touch!