Senior CSS UI Developer - Global Investment bank
Montash have been engaged by a Global Investment bank, who require a Senior CSS UI Developer 6-month contract based in London, likely to be extended.
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice
- Fully participate in requirement and design meetings for new functionality
- Provide 3rd line application support on a rotation basis within the team
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years software development experience in an investment banking environment, or equivalent.
- Strong development skills and experience with CSS, LESS, SASS
- Strong UI/UX knowledge
- Strong cross browser development knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Strong interest in continuous improvement and all aspects of software development and delivery
- Agile practitioner using Scrum.
- Strong understanding of test driven development and continuous integration practices
- Desire to learn quickly and ability to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid academic background in engineering, sciences or economics.
A massive benefit for this role is if you have come from a banking background. So, if you are available for a challenge then please call me on 0207 014 0239 or email Ashleya@montash.com