Senior Customer Support Engineer - Foreign Exchange - FX - Unix - Linux - Communication - Java - Work from Home
Senior Customer Support Engineer - Foreign Exchange - FX - Unix - Linux - Communication - Java - Work from Home required to work in a busy, professional environment
Key Skills: Customer Facing - Support - Foreign Exchange - FX - Unix - Linux - Communication - Java - Work from Home
Montash are collaborating with a Global organisation looking for a Senior Client Facing support engineer to work from home and service their European Clients.
- Communicating with customers during customer onboarding, product releases and throughout upgrade and issue identification/resolution process.
- Troubleshooting issues that arrive, either through email, by phone, or trouble-tickets as entered by customers.
- Quality assurance testing of new software features and bug fixes.
- Working closely with the development team to resolve customer issues and manage client expectations.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills are key.
Working experience with:
- Foreign exchange trading systems
- The FIX protocol
- Linux or Unix command line/shell
- Any understanding of Java programming would be a bonus.
- Any experience with Atlassian's Jira would be beneficial also but not essential.
To discuss this and any future opportunities please apply for the role.